Vancouver Real Estate Stats June.2020 – Housing Market
Home Sales Steady increases in June
Vancouver Real Estate Stats June.2020 – Housing Market: home buyers and sellers are becoming more active in June; home sales and listings activities return historically typical levels.
According to the Vancouver Real Estate Board’s monthly report; there are 2,443 homes sales in Metro Vancouver. 17.6% increase compared to June 2019, and 64.5% increase compared to May.2020.
Last month’s sales were 21.9 per cent below the 10-year June sales average.
Over the last three months, home buyers and sellers have become more comfortable operating
within the physical distancing and other safety protocols in place. Colette Gerber, REBGV Chair said
Let’s take a look at the sales-to-active listings ratio:
- 19.9% for detached homes
- 25.2% for townhomes
- 21.3% for apartments
Total Sales in Detached homes, condo, and Townhouses:
- Detached home: 866, houses sold – 16.1% decrease from May.2019 – The benchmark price for a detached home is $1,464,200.
- Condo: 1105 apartments sold – 17.4% decrease from May.2019 – The benchmark price of an apartment property is $680,800
- Townhouse: 472 townhomes sold – 21% decrease from May.2019 – The benchmark price of an attached home is $790,800
Note: A lot of buyers are still waiting and watching. The real estate market highly relies on the economy. Let’s waited and see how the market goes in July.2020
让我们来看看 销售与活跃列表的 比率：
- 独立式住宅：866套，已售房屋–与2019年5月相比减少16.1％–独立式住宅的基准价格为$ 1,464,200。
- 公寓：已售出1105套公寓，比2019年5月减少17.4％–公寓物业的基准价格为$ 680,800